Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Three: Floodgates?

There doesn't seem to me to be that much of a change so far. I'm starting to do some research on adult acne, and one of the articles I've come across in my preliminary Google search says drinking 8 glasses of water a day will help clear up acne scars. I know that a fair number of the marks on my cheeks are scars from past battles, so I'll try the water. I know I don't drink enough water.

8 glasses is nearly 2 liters. Holy monkeys. Here goes nothing.

Maybe when all this is over I'll tackle the bags under my eyes.

Also, for my own petty edification, here's a picture where I don't look like I just crawled out of bed and want to murder someone:

See? I'm really not that atrocious! I just hate my acne.

3 comments:

  1. The medical professionals say what you eat doesn't make a difference. These are the same medical people that say that babies don't run fevers and get runny noses when they are teething.

    I have found that fried foods will make it worse. I have not, however, noticed any difference with chocolate. Are you taking vitamins?

    you don't know, because you weren't there, but I had very few blemishes in high school, but absolutely erupted in college. I still get breakouts of one or two...ususally about a month apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like Jordan when you don't smile. So smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The husband says I look like Andy without my glasses and with my hair pulled back. I didn't want to smile because I wanted to be able to easily compare day to day.

    I'm not taking any vitamins, but I have run across some articles saying that squeezing the liquid inside Vitamin E capsules will help with marks. I'm not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete