Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 11: The Desert Campaign


One of the biggest things with The Regimen is to not skip any days or any steps.

I skipped last night.

But I have a good excuse for being AWOL.

See, one of the rules in The Regimen is to do the AM and PM steps 10-12 hours apart. It was after midnight on Day 9/10 when I did the PM step for day 9, so I couldn't do the AM steps when I woke up. And in order to get myself back on track, I'm doing the AM steps for Day 11. Why didn't I do the PM steps at 8 PM on Day 10? I don't have a good answer for that. But I didn't.

Anyway.

My skin is dry. Really dry. I'm putting on a good amount of moisturizer, but I can still see my skin flaking. Like today around noon - around 5 hours after the AM treatment - my skin felt dry and looked dry. Even now, sitting here while the moisturizer absorbs into my skin, there's a stinging dryness.

But the acne on my cheeks has cleared up some, and so has the stuff on my forehead. So I'm not sure. Trade-off, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment