Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 9/10: Taking the Hill

On the evening of Day 8, I started The Regimen. As instructed, I didn’t use the full amount of Benzoyl Peroxide, so as to get my face used to it. I’m sure I used a little more than the “initial dosage” suggests, but it took that much to cover all my problem areas. I don’t know if it’s because I was already using Clean and Clear’s product, or if the life of this round of zits was already coming to a close, but I am noticing clearer skin.

comp9-10

One of the biggest difference between The Regimen and any other treatment I have used is the fact that with The Regimen, you don’t rinse off the BP. The BP isn’t in the cleanser. The cleansing of your skin is keep separate from the treatment of your acne, which I really like and which makes sense when you think about how acne forms.

My skin is still very dry. So dry that I tried to take pictures of how dry it was, but my camera’s resolution isn’t good enough to really capture it. So, as an example of how dry my skin is, I submit my hand, circa 7:45 AM today:

100_0812

That’s right. My hand is so dry that it cracks and scabs.

That’s winter in the High Plains for you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to send you some corn huskers lotion for your hands. Goodness, it has to hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, my dad swears by that stuff. I'll try it when visit him next.

    ReplyDelete