Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day Eight: Shellshock


So yesterday, day 7, I didn't do any evening treatment. Not because of how dry my skin was, or the stinging, or anything else like that. I didn't do it because I a co-worker and Facebook buddy and all around amazing individual pointed me to the Regimen on Acne.org.

I was blown away.

I've been washing my face, scrubbing my face, incorrectly for years.

My own worst enemy in this war on acne just might be me.

So here I sit, debating whether to print out the Regimen's product guide and try to navigate the skin care aisle of the Health and Beauty section of either Wal-Mart or Target, or shell out the $40 to buy Daniel Kern's products.

To be honest? I'm leaning toward Daniel. Why? He isn't a huge company that rakes in thousands of dollars with every tormented squeal of teenage pain and every wrathful growl of adult anguish. He sells his products to support Acne.org and help people who have suffered, as he has, at the end of Johnson & Johnson's carrot-on-a-stick of relief.

Also, he sells his product in an airline approved travel size.

Yeah, I'm kind of petty.

No comments:

Post a Comment