Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Four: Static

The pictures I took this morning are really bad. I mean, not in the sense that my acne has gotten worse (I can't really tell if it's changed at all, but the zit in my forehead seems to be waning). They're bad in the sense that I starting running water in the shower before I took the pictures, and my camera lens fogged up. So I'll take pictures tonight before the "PM" regimen. In the meantime, have a video! A...really boring video. Of my face.



The water-drinking has continued into today, but I cheated and had a cup of coffee and one of those "on the go" bottles of orange juice before I cracked open my sports bottle 'o H20. I'm tempted to try a multivitamin, for the benefits of both being healthier in general as well as potentially battling my acne. I guess, in the grand metaphor of it all, a vitamin is something to boost the morale of the troops.

I have to travel soon, and I've started thinking about how I'll pack. I wanted to just carry-on, but with the Clean and Clear kit, I'll have to check - unless I want to spend another $26 and buy a second kit when I get to where I'm going. It made me wonder about the potential racket the over the counter acne medication manufacturers have got going on. You never see anything in "convenient travel sizes" or anything, but hell - wouldn't that be helpful if they did market a version of their treatments that way? You can just see it now, can't you? "Pick up this handy-dandy, quart-sized, clear bag with a zipper-top that comes with your favorite acne regimen!" They already have an iron grip on the pricing for their product - countless people who are just as desperate as I am will try anything and pay anything to try and get rid of their acne.

I guess it just goes to show you that they're not in it to increase convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment